[mythtv-users] MythTV not recording scheduled show because of same name?

Mike Miller miller44 at optonline.net
Wed Jul 30 19:08:41 EDT 2003

I have mythtv set to record the 2003 world series of poker everywhere,
it recorded it a number of times (a few were duplicates which I deleted)
yet last night it was scheduled to record and did not, I noticed it not
recording and I went into the epg, and pressed r, I tried a number of
different things, nothing I did would get it to record this, it has
recorded other things since without a problem.  I have 3 other programs
with the same title (different days) stored on my box now, any idea why
I cant record another?
Thanks