[mythtv-users] Advice

James S. White james at jameswhite.org
Wed Jul 30 14:02:25 EDT 2003

> Also any complaints about the pvr250 remote?
> I remember hearing complaints but I can't find the thread anymore.

The PVR-250 remote works very well. But you must compile the lirc from CVS
0.6.6 will not do. I suspect the complaints you remember hearing were all
lirc-0.6.6 users.

James S. White                      GAPS Incorporated
james at jameswhite.org                Electrical Engineer - Etc.
http://www.jameswhite.org           Caffeine is my anti-drug.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
                                                               -Jack Handy