[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase question

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 30 12:09:57 EDT 2003

You can only get listings for as far in advance as your grabber/listing
source combination supports.  Zap2It.com (used by tv_grab_na) only seems to
supply listings about 12 days out.  I guess you could modify
mythfilldatabase to grab an extra 5 days, but that won't help you if
something is a few weeks away.  For recordings that far into the future,
consider setting up a manual recording for the specific date, time &
channel.

-JAC