[mythtv-users] dimensions of Haupauge Freestyle card?

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Wed Jul 30 00:09:58 EDT 2003

On Tuesday 29 July 2003 10:55 pm, Kevin J. Slater wrote:
> Can anyone with a Haupauge Freestyle card measure it and post the
> dimensions? I'm interested if I can wedge one into my EPIA M9000 system.
> From the photos on NewEgg it sure looks like it, but before I decide how
> to move on my case's dead power supply, I'd like to be sure one way or
> the other. Thanks in advance.

Can't give you exact dimensions, but... the Freestyle looks to be very similar
in size to the PVR-350.  My PVR-350 is almost exactly the length of a epia-m
motherboard -- so much so that without a riser-card, it's semi-interfering
with the power/reset/lcd plugs on the motherboard.  It's a full-height card,
as well.  Probably won't fit into too many teeny-tiny cases, specially with a
dvd-rom or whatnot in there as well :(  The PVR-250 (version 2, without the
heatsink on the chip and the big caps on the end of the board) is about an
inch/inch and a half smaller in length.

Isaac