[mythtv-users] Watching shows and "Position saved" request

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Jul 29 20:38:34 EDT 2003

> With current CVS, it will clear the bookmark position out once it's been used,
> or if you hit space/enter again after it's been set.

I have to ask... how, then, do you continuously update the bookmark
while watching?   There have been numerous problems with the "skip"
feature, and my wife and I have made a habit of bookmarking the
beginning of the commercial in case we need to escape out of watching
because of whatever glitch it is/was.  Or does it go on-off-on-off?

-Chris