[mythtv-users] Jerky sound and another minor issue

James S. White james at jameswhite.org
Tue Jul 29 10:38:54 EDT 2003

Try running:

/usr/local/bin/test_ioctl -v input=7,output=1; sleep 3
/usr/local/bin/test_ioctl -v input=1,output=1

before starting up mythtv for the first time. I have to do this to get sound.

James S. White                      GAPS Incorporated
james at jameswhite.org                Electrical Engineer - Etc.
http://www.jameswhite.org           Caffeine is my anti-drug.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
                                                               -Jack Handy