[mythtv-users] Camera as second "tuner"??

Max max-mythtv-users at lasevich.net
Tue Jul 29 01:28:18 EDT 2003

How to set up a camera as a second tuner?

For that matter, how to allow input via anything other than tuner?

I have a PVR250 and a USB webcam, I was hoping to make work with myth. PVR250 did not have any issues when it was the only device, but when i connected the webcam I get nothing but black screen when I do watch live TV. If I configure PVR250 first I get it working, but I cannot switch to the webcam, not does PIP work.

What is the right way to hook up a "source" that does not have TV listings associated with it?

Thanks

-M