[mythtv-users] Recording from S-Video

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 28 15:02:25 EDT 2003

In the backend setup, on the "Input Connections" screen, you need to bind
your video (channel) source to the S-Video input.  Right now it thinks your
channels are all on the Television input, so when it tries to record
something on a particular channel, it switches to that input.

Presumably, you'll also need to set up an external channel changing script,
as you can't 'tune' S-Video.  I assume the S-Video is from your VCR or cable
box?

-JAC