[mythtv-users] rankings question/problem

matt SyOp at Reigm.Com
Mon Jul 28 10:10:03 EDT 2003

Workaround:
1) Record Monster Garage All times slots on this channel
2) Give Preference to Stargate SG1
3) Get Monter Garage @ it's 12A~1AM time slot

Oh Yea, if you put Stargate SG1 in record everytime it come on, and not
just fri, you would conflice with Startgate SciFi Mon. (4hrs of
Stargate).  but you already new that.