[mythtv-users] cleanup database

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Sat Jul 26 23:15:20 EDT 2003

On 21 Jul 2003 at 20:24, Robert Kulagowski wrote:

> > I have a few shows that show up in the recorded items list but aren't
> > actually located on the disk anymore and I can seem to delete the entries
> > from the view recording page.
>
> Why don't you just touch the file so that it has something to delete?

Doesn't work.... that just locks up the front end, only way out is to do an
alt-f4 and then restart the frontend.

Actually what does work (in 0.10) is to move to the non-existant show in the
recorded shows list.  Hit d and acknowledge that yes you do want to delete
it. It then says there are no recorded shows to watch, esc to main main menu,
select watch recorded shows and voila, the phantom show is gone and the list
of recorded shows is back.

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting