[mythtv-users] PV-BT878P and DC10+

Mark Edwards mark at markedwards.2y.net
Sun Jul 27 10:28:31 EDT 2003

Ang-

many thanks for your assistance with this - I am using Bluecurve/Gnome
at the moment on my convergence box but it appears to have a very
similar configuration feature to the KDE one you mentioned.I'll give it
a go...

I now have to figure out how to record via my MJPEG card without hacking
the Zoran driver...

Mark