[mythtv-users] Re: mpeg2 playback glitches

Curtis Stanford curtis at stanfordcomputing.com
Thu Jul 24 13:10:06 EDT 2003

OK, I've just tried all 3 of these options, each independently and all
together. Doesn't help with the glitches. I'm more and more convinced they
are part of the original recording. If I see a glitch and back up 5 seconds
the glitch appears again in the exact same place so I don't think it's a
playback problem. More of a recording problem. I've seen references to
problems with the PVR-250 firmware or something. It may warrant a posting to
the ivtv mailing list.