[mythtv-users] Asus Pundit vs. Shuttle XPC SK41G

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Jul 24 11:13:52 EDT 2003

> If you want better quality TV-out, I think a Geforce card will work better.
>   The CPU usage with XV is lower, and MythTV will support the Experimental
> AV sync option.

How exactly do you plug a Geforce card into a pundit?  It has no AGP
slot.

Speaking of tv-out on the pundit, does anyone know how to stretch the
output?  I finally bothered to adjust the xpos/ypos stuff to center my
image on the tv screen, but there is still a small border on the left
and right hand sides, and an overscan on the top and bottom.

-Chris