[mythtv-users] Asus Pundit vs. Shuttle XPC SK41G

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Thu Jul 24 10:21:05 EDT 2003

I'm sure there's *tons* of info in the mailing list archives about both
of these barebone kits as they seem to be the two most popular.  As an
Shuttle owner, I can say that the TV out works just fine under Linux, as
does the on-board audio.  Setting up Myth on the shuttle was a  fairly
painless process, and I collected some detailed notes about installation
available here:  http://stealthboy.dyndns.org/~msherman/pvr_howto.php.
I have the SS40G, which is slightly different (mine has the SiS chips).

--
Michael J. Sherman  |  Software Developer  |  Digital Sandbox, Inc.
"There are 10 types of people in the world - those who know binary