[mythtv-users] mouse support (was: mythtv-users Digest, Vol 6, Issue 85)

Cedar McKay cedarmckay at mac.com
Wed Jul 23 14:53:44 EDT 2003

This app is _designed_ to be run using a remote/keyboard from your
couch. You don't complain that your vcr or cable box doesn't allow
mouse input do you? And I don't believe most people have or want mice
on their couch next the the remotes. If someone wants to design in
mouse support it would be up to Isaac to approve that or not.
Personally I am interested in using myth on a touch screen, so mouse
support would be welcome for me too.

best,
Cedar

On Wednesday, July 23, 2003, at 01:31  PM, rwiegand at highstream.net