[mythtv-users] Re: TV-out problems....can you help?

elfer darrel at hostmeister.com
Wed Jul 23 12:52:35 EDT 2003

to the 1st answer...I don't think it has anything to do with the nvidia
driver (av sync and jitter) since this problem happens as soon as the PC
turns on, and no "driver" is loaded per se, right?

as for the 2nd answer, good question. When I boot with the monitor attached,
the TV will not show any picture. When I boot with the monitor "not"
attached, I get a picture on the TV screen, but like I said it is tearing an
flickering and not usable.

thanks

elfer