[mythtv-users] WinTV PVR Cards

Robert Empfield oldwizeman85 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 13:43:46 EDT 2003

Hi there.

Finally got MythTv up and running.  Right now all I can do is view the
Weather, but that is ok.  I still have to configure the rest and play round
with the program has well.

Anyway, I would like to purchase a video caputre card for this system
because I think I am going to stick with MythTV.  Would I be better off with
the WinTV PVR 250 or should I go with the PVR 350?  I know that the hardware
decoder in the PVR 350 is not supported so would purchasing this one be a
waste of money?  Will the decoder to be supported soon?

Thanks.
Rob