[mythtv-users] xbox frontend

Adrian Burden aburden at onegeeksopinion.com
Wed Jul 23 08:55:14 EDT 2003

This sounds like a great idea. I am just exploring my xbox, just got one
and moded it on the weekend.
Was just about to try out gentoo on it. Did not know that it uses
mplayer in xboxmediaplayer, will need to try patching this to view .nuv
files. I am just starting to explore in C++ so this might be a good
project to get my feet wet.

Cheer....