[mythtv-users] DCT2000

Lonny Selinger lonny at bangtherockstogether.net
Tue Jul 22 17:38:14 EDT 2003

> http://lists.snowman.net/pipermail/mythtv-users/2003-July/010241.html

Awsome thanks Ian!!  One more question, a friend of mine works at the
CableCo here and I just asked if he knew if the serial port was
enabled or not ... this was his response:

"I'm not sure what it means for the serial port to be enabled.
There's an
option for "high speed serial port output" or something like that, but
when
they throw in words like "output," it doesn't make me think it's what you
want."

How can I tell if its been enabled or not. I can't seem to find
anything in the menus anywhere. Is there an easy test? Listen on the
port and whack some stuff ans see if theres any output?

TIA,
Lonny