[mythtv-users] RE:D.vine home-theater atx case

Jason Schloer schloer.jason at tangoinc.com
Tue Jul 22 13:01:59 EDT 2003

Doing the same, bought a broken receiver off of ebay, and a noritake VFD
with HD44780 interface. Soldered up the VFD, but it's not working as of
yet. Afraid I may have killed it as I had no multimeter and believed
incorrect info that the 5V line was the yellow on a molex connector.
Anyway, once it's done it should look pretty darn cool as a frontend.
I'd love to see how yours comes out. Good luck with it.

Jason Schloer