[mythtv-users] Green screen AGAIN

Richard Schelin rks1789 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 22 12:21:48 EDT 2003

I had the green screen happen to me when I set the recording resolution to
something that mythTV didn't like. (540 even).  I found that if I set it to
544 the green screen was replaced with the signal.  I still got audio, just
no video.

I'm not sure if this is your problem, but it's something to check.

Rich