[mythtv-users] RE:D.vine home-theater atx case

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Tue Jul 22 10:48:53 EDT 2003

Personally I was thinking more in the line of fluorescent displays like
normally used in hifi equipment.
You can buy those here for example:
http://www.matrixorbital.com/pages/product_view.asp?CatID=2
<http://www.matrixorbital.com/pages/product_view.asp?CatID=2&ProductID=2
3> &ProductID=23
But they're quite a bit more expensive than LCD displays so I've been
postponing it until I get my Mythbox up and running 100% (still not able
to play back recordings stutter-free *sigh*).

-Tako