[mythtv-users] MythWeather

Dane Kantner webmaster at cmtweb.com
Tue Jul 22 02:22:19 EDT 2003

> I just noticed that whenever I get the "3 failed attempts waiting for
> 5 minutes" error from MythWeather, this is the error I get in the
> terminal window (running from a window for trouble shooting purposes).
> I'm running the latest CVS release of MythWeather ... any ideas whats
> causing this or what its refering to?

i've been getting this too...on 0.10...i'm on a pretty decent cable
connection, but i tried adjusting the agressiveness anyway.  nothing seemed
to help, however, once or twice (out of maybe 15 tries at various times
during the day), i did manage to get it to work.  i can load msnbc.com just
fine, and weather.com.

-dane