[mythtv-users] Mythweather aggressiveness too low even at 15

Christian Hack christianh at pdd.edmi.com.au
Tue Jul 22 12:24:05 EDT 2003

Fine - except the code in mythweathercomms.cpp limits the aggressiveness
to a maximum of 15 so your suggestion won't work. From weather.cpp:

    config_Aggressiveness =
(gContext->GetSetting("WeatherAggressiveLvl")).toInt();
    if (config_Aggressiveness > 15)
	config_Aggressiveness = 15;

> (I *told* you guys weeks ago on IRC there was a problem with
> this! :] )

Well if you want to take credit....