[mythtv-users] Ananova blocking IPs?

Russ Southern russ.southern at cox.net
Mon Jul 21 17:02:40 EDT 2003

On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 09:38:30PM +0100, Andrew Ingram wrote:
> [...]

FWIW, I can view the site with Mozilla 1.3b from Arizona, USA (uses
Level3.net to cross the Atlantic).  Have you done a traceroute to confirm
you're getting all the way to ananova?  My pings stop (100% loss) past
v1.hnr-1.grl.as5388.net, so you may not be able ping them at all.

Be sure you've not created a strange firewall rule.

Out of ideas,

Russ