[mythtv-users] Ananova blocking IPs?

Andrew Ingram adingram at clara.co.uk
Mon Jul 21 23:01:24 EDT 2003

It's a static IP, but I assigned it another static IP and I still had
the same problem so I went back :( I wonder if there is something else
that can be detected about my machine.

I don't know what other conclusion to come to. How the rest of the
internet could be fine, how 3 different kernels all don't work, reboots,
etc ,etc.

Andy