[mythtv-users] Mythweather aggressiveness too low even at 15

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Mon Jul 21 10:04:46 EDT 2003

MegaDeTH wrote:
>> How do I set aggressiveness to a number higher than 15?  apparently,
>> my connection is too slow for even that level.
>
> Same here, it rarely if ever works the first 2-3 tries

I've been seeing the same behavior for a few weeks now.  It got to the
point where I'd have to refresh about 7 or 8 times before it'd finally
grab the info.  Today it just never did, even after about 20 refreshes.
   I thought perhaps it was just me, but perhaps not.  Perhaps it's a
problem with the source web page?