[mythtv-users] connection timouts using remote front end

Gary Te Young gazza at tey.co.nz
Mon Jul 21 10:19:20 EDT 2003

I see this kind of behaviour too.  It seems sometimes my key presses are
buffered and then flushed all in one go.  This has been going on for
about a month or so for me.  I update to the latest cvs regularly so I
thought that there was a problem that was introduced since then.  No one
else really mentioned this problem until now so I thought that this was
an isolated incident on my PC and was in the process of investigating
this on my machine.

Gary Te Young