[mythtv-users] Mobo [off topic]

Lee Nash lee at compucrew.com
Sat Jul 19 21:46:04 EDT 2003

Hey,
  I've got the chaintech microATX nforce2 board also.  The only hitch you
may have is during install it will not find your onboard nic.  I used a
PCI 3com during install, then installed the nvnet later.
  I did a stage 1 gentoo install and everything went fine.  I went with
Alsa for the sound support and its working great.  I need to find the spdif
connector to test that at some time.  I've not tested the firewire port, since
I have no firewire devices.

Good luck,
-l33