[mythtv-users] mythweb colorized show categories

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sat Jul 19 14:04:35 EDT 2003

> Most are already in the list below, but I would at least add Animation
> (don't think that Animation = Children) and separate SciFi and Fantasy
> (they're completely different for me).

Again, the thing is that this isn't really a list of "should-be"
categories, it's a list of those that the listing providers provide.
Unfortunately, most listing providers make no distinction between scifi
and fantasy, and so there's no way for me to pick them apart on the back
end.  Also remember, these are just color codes, not the actual
categories of the shows.

I'll look into what the cartoon network "adult" shows are labeled as,
since I do agree that there is a lot of non-children animation these
days.

-Chris