[mythtv-users] Video drivers?

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Sat Jul 19 18:40:14 EDT 2003

I do experience similar things since I do work with DVB.
My dvb drivers are the June pre3.
Since I've using dvb for many time with vdr and it was stable, I do suspect
it is related to the mythtv/libmyth/libdvbdev.
I have also more success tuning with dvbstream than tuning with mythtv and
it doesn't make sense...
While working on my current devs, I'm looking to findout the differences,
we'll catch it.

Ramon..