[mythtv-users] OT question about fluxbox

Mike Miller miller44 at optonline.net
Fri Jul 18 00:32:39 EDT 2003

I apologize for asking this here but I couldn't find it on google and I
know some people her use it.  I just switched to using fluxbox (instead
of kde) and it fixed my mythvideo focus problems which is great, however
I cant seem to figure out how to change the power saving features so
after 10 mins of watching tv/dvd or whatever the screen goes blank and I
need to press a key or move the mouse.  Can anyone shed some light on
this?
Thanks and sorry again for being OT