[mythtv-users] Re: framerate question

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Jul 17 19:32:26 EDT 2003

I did eventually figure out how to get at the raw framerate data, thanks
to a little help from people able to actually read the C code (since I
had no idea where to look).  I wrote a little perl routine to grab the
framerate from the NUV file header.  pretty slick, actually.

> havent played with edl... but bits and pieces of the transcoding
> features that are to come in myth 0.11 are aldready present... the
> 'mythtranscode' script for example... you can specify something like this:
> $ mythtranscode -l -k -p Transcode -s 2003-07-12-19:00:00 -c 1056

So does it cut without transcoding yet?

-Chris