[mythtv-users] nuppel mpeg4 demux/unencapsulate question

Matt matt at solecize.com
Thu Jul 17 18:57:53 EDT 2003

mpeg4 is an ambiguous term, what variant of mpeg4 is being used?

If I demux the video files using the modified version of mencoder, I
should be able to mess with the files on a windoze box, correct?

I tried to do this but the resulting avi had a fourcc tag of "NUV1".
 This file would no longer playback in the modified version of mplayer
(no video)

Is there a way to fully demux/unencapsulate the files without actually
reconverting the data