[mythtv-users] Telly's Free Program Guide

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 17 17:40:32 EDT 2003

Yeah, but you still have to buy the subscription, even if you can get the
Tivo hardware for cheap or free.  The lifetime subscription costs $299 above
the base hardware price, and although it's transferable with the unit, I
doubt you'd see a unit WITH lifetime subscription for sale all that cheap.

-JAC