[mythtv-users] Telly's Free Program Guide

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Wed Jul 16 22:14:23 EDT 2003

Wait a sec - if you've already got a Tivo, and you've got TivoWeb
installed on it, you should be able to get the listings using something
like wget thus creating a mythfilldatabasefrommytivo sort of thing...
Thus, I would be using my Tivo Guide listings on both my Tivo (which I
legally own) and my MythTV (which I also legally own).  The fact that
Tivo charges for separate licenses per Tivo shouldn't really apply,
right?  But then again, IANAL.

	-I

--
                       Ian Forde, RHCE, CCSE, SCNA, SCDME