[mythtv-users] Telly's Free Program Guide

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Jul 16 17:34:43 EDT 2003

> You know, most cable has some sort of intrinsic guide data already
> coming down the coax. I wonder if there would ever be a way to hack a
> scientific atlanta or something to get guide data out of it.

That online guide thing is crap.  Half of the time it's empty, and the
other third of the time it's wrong.  It doesn't have future schedule
info, either.  Or maybe I'm thinking of something else.

Digital cable is of course something else, but as we've seen time and
again, there are no cards that will do digital cable.

-Chris