[mythtv-users] ALSA Question from Newbie

Robert Empfield oldwizeman85 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 16:57:55 EDT 2003

I think I fixed the problem.  Instead of installing the i386 verison of the
software, I went with the i686 and everything worked out ok.  Again, I think
I fixed the problem.  I am able to play cds and listen to music but whenever
I try to use the command that is in the How-To Guide (Quoted Below,), I am
unable to hear any sound.   Maybe it is nothing, I don't know but now it is
time to move on, I guess.

Thanks, again.
Robert