[mythtv-users] Re:Mythfilldatabase problem

Alexander P. Petkov ap154036 at selway.umt.edu
Wed Jul 16 09:29:16 EDT 2003

=====
 I'm have the following happening on all days that I download....
=====

I  got the same thing last night when I installed xmltv-0.5.14. Did
you by any chance edit the "/home/woollettg/.xmltv/tv_grab_nz.conf"
file? Well, I edited my file... In my case, appending "not" in front
of "channel:" (channels I don't want) did not work as well as "not "
(notice the space). Adding that space cured this problem. This is, of
course, based on the assumption that your grabber uses a channel list
file that is the same as the one for tv_grab_na.

Alex