[mythtv-users] RE: Anyone seen this yet?

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Wed Jul 16 10:52:34 EDT 2003

This was mentioned on Slashdot.  One feature I saw which would be nice
is the burn audio CD capability.  Put together an hour of music (make a
new playlist?) and burn it out to CD for the car or office.  Can't
imagine it would be too hard to add that kind of functionality; take the
existing idea of a playlist, check to see if it's under 74 minutes of
music, then make some calls to mpg123, madplay, or lame for decoding
into WAV then cdrecord or cdrdao.

I think I'll start to look into this.  It's about time I contribute some
code to this project ;).

--
Michael J. Sherman  |  Software Developer  |  Digital Sandbox, Inc.
"There are 10 types of people in the world - those who know binary