[mythtv-users] Pundit POST problems?

Will Dormann wd at pobox.com
Tue Jul 15 22:23:03 EDT 2003

At 09:04 PM 7/15/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello there,
>
>I was wondering if any Pundit users can verify this.... it seems that
>anytime you have to abruptly shutdown the system, due to either an OS
>freeze, or a hang during normal boot.  That when you attempt to power the
>system back up, the darn thing does NOT want to post.  You get long posting
>beep tones, but absolutely NO video, and of course no way to get into the
>bios.

Sorry... Can't say I've seen anything like that with my Pundit.  When I was
first setting things up, I've had to manually power down the system a
couple times when linux was running.   The thing started right back up
again without any trouble.

I'd say it'd be a good idea to look up those beep codes.  They *are*
usually pretty useful...

-WD