[mythtv-users] Feature request

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 15 11:01:04 EDT 2003

I believe (I only have one tuner, so I'm not sure) it will attempt to record
on the first available tuner; if both tuners are watching LiveTV, it will
interrupt the the lowest-numbered tuner (the one defined first in the
database).  So, whichever frontend is watching LiveTV through that tuner is
the one that will get the popup.  Can someone confirm?

Don't know if it works this way, as I only have a single tuner, but what
would be nice would be if both tuners were watching LiveTV, and the first
tuner said 'no, don't record, let me continue LiveTV', then it would move on
to the second tuner and put up the popup; maybe the person watching the
second tuner will let it record.

-JAC