[mythtv-users] mythDVD module v0.0 released

John Rives john.rives at comcast.net
Mon Jul 14 20:02:47 EDT 2003

> Hi,
>
> I've release v0.0 of a DVD module for mythTV. It will
> play & allow you to make backup copies of your
> personal DVD's. Please dont make illegal copies with
> this software.
>
> It is a 0.0 release so not all is done. Mostly the GUI
> setup screen but i'll get there.
>
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/7843/mythdvd-0.0.tgz
>
> Enjoy,
>
> Torquil

Do you have any integration with Mythvideo for the backup copies or is that
a manual process?? I have been waiting for someone to develop this
functionality (read: can't code, must wait). It would be perfect to be able
to rip DVD's and automatically place them in Mythvideo so I never again have
to change/hunt for the originals.