[mythtv-users] Audio stays active on exit

Ryan Svihla roman at ellipse.net
Mon Jul 14 16:09:32 EDT 2003

Whenever  I exit mythtv the audio from the tv stays on. if i exit the
frontend, kde any of it till I either a) reboot the machine b) start up
xawtv and then close it.   Nothing odd in dmesg or /var/log/messages.
Any ideas or is this just a behavior with the non-btaudio cards and myth

Got  myth working on a machine with the pvr-250 from haupauge, tried to
setup a machine for my friend, using the following hardware and software.

Athlon xp 2000
biostart m7vit pro kt400
256mb ddr
80gb 7200rpm wd
evga g4 mx440se
various tuners (haupauge win-tv go, wintv-go with FM radio, leadtek
winfast 2000 tuner, have tried at once and two at a time)
Mandrake 9.1 and everything from mythtv.org's web links for mandrake and
myth