[mythtv-users] Mythweb profile patch v2

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Mon Jul 14 13:45:31 EDT 2003

On Sunday 13 July 2003 06:44 am, Mark Edwards wrote:
> Hi all.
> I posted this patch yesterday, but it got attached to the wrong thread and
> had a bug, here it is again.
> Any problems let me know, it also fixes the problem with deleting shows in
> the current version.
> It simply displays the selected recording profile for each show and allows
> it to be altered.

Hmm.. question about this -- why are you querying on the profile when you're
looking to see if there's an existing selection that needs to be deleted?
Also, there's a number of lines changed in the patch that don't have any
changes..  eg.,

-       $theMonth = substr($time, 4, 2);
+       $theMonth = substr($time, 4, 2);

I prefer it if things like this are left out..

Isaac