[mythtv-users] Compile prob cvs version

Thomas Müller hackbox at gmx.de
Mon Jul 14 19:13:06 EDT 2003

Hello out there.

I need some help compiling the cvs version.

I get the following message if I try to compile mythtv-cvs:

[snipp]
In file included from mythcontext.cpp:11:
mythcontext.h:167: 'QMutex' is used as a type, but is not defined as a
type.
[snapp]

I can see the class in qmutex.h so it is a type, isn't it? I copied the
qmutex.h into the mythcontext.h but the error is the same.
I tried qt 3.1.2 as well as qt 3.2.0b2. I compiled them with thread
option (gcc 3.2.2).

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Thomas