[mythtv-users] PVR250 composite in + no sound :(

Achint Sandhu sandhu at kilo.dyndns.org
Mon Jul 14 11:06:58 EDT 2003

Hi,

	I have the same problem, running test_ioctl -v input=1,output=1 AFTER
launching mythbackend works for me. Others find test_ioctl -v
input=3,output=1 to be the correct setting. Look at the ivitv-devel list for
the details...

Cheers,
Achint

On July 11, 2003 15:10, Royce Smallbone wrote:
> I have been able to get the tv tuner working with sound, but when I
> change to the composite in, I get a picture from my DVB box but no
> sound.
>
> I can confirm that sound is working as I can capture from the card
> using the test_ioctl example from the ivtv faq's, and when the
> resulting file is played back in mplayer I have sound.
>
> Does anybody have any suggestions?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Royce

"There are 10 types of people in the world.  Those that understand
 binary and those that don't"