[mythtv-users] optimize MythTV

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Mon Jul 14 10:03:52 EDT 2003

I run my dedicated box at 800x600 since it's only connected to a TV
(through SVideo).  Even though I capture at 640x480, it's nice to have
the better resolution for the mythfrontend GUI, games, music
visualizations, etc.

--
Michael J. Sherman  |  Software Developer  |  Digital Sandbox, Inc.
"There are 10 types of people in the world - those who know binary