[mythtv-users] more brightness/contrast stuff

Adrian Burden aburden at onegeeksopinion.com
Sun Jul 13 22:44:39 EDT 2003

Hey guys, I did not notice these changes, so I tried them out and all
worked except Hue, it stayed at 0%. Seemed odd, but guess it was my
setup or something. Then I went and watched some new recording and
everything was green!
I did some investigating and found that I was missing the 'hue' record
in the settings table. Must have missed it in a cvs update. I added this
record and hue now works fine. Just thought I would pass this along in
case anyone has a similar problem.

Cheers...