[mythtv-users] re: Any graphics cards support interlaced TV-out?

Istvan Noszticzius noszti at selway.umt.edu
Sun Jul 13 22:42:05 EDT 2003

> have (GeForce4 MX 440) - and I think that is true for all NVidia cards -
> does not support interlaced mode under Linux (the driver is broken?).

Replying to myself... Actually this problem with NVidiaLinux drivers seems
to be for the VGA output, and my guess is that even if it gets fixed the
TV-out will still not support true interlaced output.

 Which leaves the original question: Any video cards under linux that
support true interlaced output (for NTSC in my case)?

 Cheers,
 István